To participate you must meet the following criteria:
- You must present your V8Race voucher on your drive day to participate.
- You are also required to complete an Indemnity Form at the track as a condition of participating.
- You must be 18 years of age and hold a minimum P Plate licence (this rule does not apply to passengers)
- Must have a current licence (international licence is accepted). If you are on a suspended licence (no longer than a 2 year suspension) you are able to participate as you are not on a public road. Drivers licence must be brought with you to the track on your drive day.
- Under 135kg (Small to 4XL Race Suits)
- Height - 135cm to 194cm (including passengers) (Height and Weight Proportioned)
- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn, we recommend runners.
- Should you have health concerns please seek medical advise prior to participation. Not suitable if you are pregnant.
- 0.00% blood alcohol and drug rule applies.
- We have one Automatic vehicle which is subject to availability. (Not available in WA). Therefore we recommend that you are able to confidently drive a manual vehicle.
For full terms and conditions click here